Membership Experience Host - Grays
Part Time Hours - 20
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
Elevation is a part of our core, matching with great company benefits to mention a few:
- 20% discount across all facias
- Frasers 1000 bonus scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Monthly Frasers Champion - winners get double their salary for the month
- Opportunity to deliver personal training sessions
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maximise every member and guest's experience in our club.
- To support the sales and retention of memberships through excellent customer service.
- To contribute with the cleaning and hygiene standards of the club as and when required.
- To be a competent key holder of the club, covering shifts as and when required
- To have a good understanding of the membership software system.
- Ensure you are always up to date with current Fitness Challenges, Class descriptions and gym floor focus and take part in these.
- Support the Fitness Manager with Gym Floor
- Ensure that you have experienced the products and services on offer.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Facilities are always above expectation by taking an active role in the upkeep of the club, with support from the full team.
- To drive the secondary, spend KPI targets.
- To competently deal with every member complaint you experience, and ensure the relevant manager is made aware.
Need to be:
- Of an outgoing personality, with a positive mindset
- Competent with all administrative duties.
- Driven and ambitious with a keen desire to learn and develop both behaviours and competencies specific to the role.
- Willing and able to participate in learning and development opportunities, to progress both your competencies and career.
- Able to drop into operational key holder duties as and when the business requires.
- Passionate about fitness, administration and customer service
- Flexible - to work shifts to suit the needs of the business, and to take on additional duties where required to support your team members.
- Target focussed - to support the club with sales and retention towards achieving success for the business.
Want to know see more of the great things our brand does please visit our LinkedIn page here.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits - Think fast, think fearlessly and take the team with you
- Own it and back yourself - own the basics, own your role and own the results
- Be relevant - Relevant to our people, our partners and the planet