Duty Manager - Oxford
Hours: 20 - 40 hours per week + PT Opportunity
Salary: £22,000 + Bonus
Reporting To: Club Manager
Buzz Gym is not just another boring gym. Buzz is a fresh, fully equipped high end gym with a full studio class timetable for a low, affordable monthly price.
We currently have 7 sites open and have plans for more! We are now looking for a Duty Manager to join our team in Oxford.
***PT Qualification not mandatory***
- Ensuring monthly club audits are to required standard including night time audits.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the club where necessary.
- Completing management checks to ensure safe and enjoyable gym experience for our members.
BUDGETS & ANCILLARY INCOME
- Ensuring the Studio budget is in line with set amount whilst ensuring extraordinary classes and timetable. Appraisal and the refreshing of our class timetable.
- Assisting the manager to reduce/eliminate overtime, holiday pay and class costs where possible.
- Increasing Income from ancillary sales such as vending.
- Hitting membership sales targets through prospect tours, health days, sales calls, etc. Organising and directing sales initiatives with your line managers and the team to drive sales including flyers, health days, events.
- Please note promotional outreach including hand to hand flyer delivery will be required in this role.
- Delivering weekly member challenges to engage with members - Buzz Burnouts, Ensuring Live DJ events & interactive events in club.
- Gym Floor walking and coaching of the team to connect with members and increase interactions with member - Buzz High 5 Model.
- Utilising our systems to ensure coached sessions and classes are booked by new members and ongoing touch-points as our members go throughout their journey with us.
Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV with a covering note by clicking 'Apply'.