Senior Lifeguard - Wokingham, Berkshire
We are Places for People Group, we're a social enterprise that believes it's people that make a community. That's why we build homes and deliver services for everyone in the community to thrive. At Places Leisure we are changing lives by creating active places and healthy people for communities to thrive, and we want to be the UK's leading health and wellbeing enabler.
We aren't your typical company. We apply the same philosophy to our People as we do to our communities, ensuring our team is appreciated and supported. At Places for People, you're more than just a number - you're part of our cause.
More about your role
If you want to earn money whilst working in a fun, lively environment with a team of people like you, then this exciting new job could be for you. Working with passionate and driven people, you will be responsible for the supervision of our customers and other lifeguards whilst using our swimming and pool facilities. You will responsible for the H&S of pool users at all times and oversea the operations of the building. Customer service and the cleanliness will be first class and you will respond to customer queries promptly.
For more information please download our job profile available on our website
More about you
A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) is essential. Full training will be provided if you do not possess a Pool Plant Operations License. Previous supervisor experience would be an advantage. As you will be working poolside you must be a competent swimmer and be safety conscious.
We are a large, diverse and ambitious business, which will give you all the challenge you could wish for.
We know that there's always more we can do to make you smile, that's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package with each role, yours will include:
- We align with the Real Living Wage foundation
- Full Health & Fitness membership for you, a nominated adult and up to 4 juniors
- Flexible working (including part time working, shift work and more)
- An opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Lots of opportunity to access ongoing personal learning and development
- Access to our Company Pension scheme
- Cashback plan for healthcare costs – up to £500 saving per year
- Discounts of up to 50% on activities, centre shop and cafes
- Extra perks including huge discounts and offers from shops, cinemas and much more.
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then click apply. You will be redirected to our careers site where you can discover more about the role, read a full job description and apply directly to us.