Regional Director - North - Morley
Regional Director - North
Highly Competitive Salary
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people mean that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Here at BaxterStorey we currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Regional Director to develop and lead a team of Account Directors and Operation Managers located across the North region to provide exceptional service to our clients.
As the Regional Director, you will play a key role on the senior leadership team, bringing to life our shared commitments and reporting directly to the Regional Managing Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Regional Director to make a name for themselves within the food service industry.
In return, we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
More about the role:
- Deputise for the Regional Managing Director as appropriate.
- Develop the Account Directors and Operations Managers with a clear focus on personal development and driving business success through people.
- Develop long-term trusting relationships with clients and potential future clients.
- Ensure that all locations achieve as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the client in line with budget.
- Produce annual budgets and performance reviews in line with the client financial year and company procedures and to ensure budgets are achieved or exceeded.
- Ensure that client expectations of services are consistently met or exceeded and developed.
- Keep abreast of market trends in food and beverage.
- Ensure restaurant development and marketing plans are actively used in each location and review each location visit.
- Challenge the status quo in order to achieve a culture dedicated to continuous improvement and best practice.
- Be aware of changes in client and customer' needs and respond proactively.
Who you are:
- Thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Ability to provide coaching, mentoring, and training opportunities to develop leadership capabilities and support career progression, and succession planning amongst your team.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Financially and commercially astute
- Previous experience in a Regional Director or Operations Director role ideally in Food Service
- Strong understanding of report writing and financial management.
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Excellent delegation and influencing skills.
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to devise and implement strategies to benefit both the company and the client.
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service.
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Birthday additional holiday.
- 3 days volunteering days.
- 3 days grandparent leave.
- 24 weeks of enhanced maternity leave.
- Secondary career leave.
- Wedding/commitment day leave.
- Free meals on shift.
- Bespoke development training.
- Pension and life insurance.
- Discounts available from the HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays & cinemas.
- Wellbeing hub.
- Access to employee assistance programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.