Digital Marketing Walla - Whitechapel
DIGITAL MARKETING WALLA
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE CREATIVE, RESOURCEFUL, TECH SAVVY, SUPER-ORGANISED AND BIG-HEARTED TO JOIN US AT DISHOOM.
We have an awesome new role available at Dishoom Babu* House.
Dishoom has a holistic, brand-led approach to marketing and we're looking for a really strong digital all-rounder candidate specialising in CRM and website management to lead the execution and development of our day to day cross-marketing campaigns.
This role will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and sits within the Customer Engagement Team. Your role will be to help develop, manage and oversee the implementation of our strategies and campaigns across all digital platforms. Ideal for someone super comfortable getting stuck in with digital and many other aspects of the marketing mix, this is a hands-on role for someone with strong experience across the board with lots of room for growth!
From creating powerful email communications, harnessing the wonderful possibilities of CRM, planning multi-channel campaigns, to providing insightful reporting and helping ideate and orchestrate seasonal activities across our caf s, store and delivery kitchens; you will help us deliver experiences and communications across digital and physical touchpoints that are just as special as our food and drink. An eye for detail, creative flair, great time management and digital know-how will make you fit right in at the most dynamic marketing team in the hospitality industry.
- Be a marketing tech super-user - from our CRM system, website and eCommerce platforms to our reservations systems and third-party partners, you'll master all of the tools at your disposal to build brilliant experiences and create effective campaigns.
- Take charge of day to day email marketing - from campaign management and segmentation to crafting beautiful content, creative copywriting and selecting show stopping images. Whether inspiring brand love, driving sales or building loyalty, you'll support this part of the marketing mix and be responsible for creating and sending these crucial comms.
- Key point of contact for the websites, responsible for the day-to-day management including product and content updates as well as driving customer experience improvements.
- Manage external partner opportunities - liaise with relevant partners to assess opportunities and organise and provide great content for third-party comms.
- Measure and report on marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and PowerBI.
- Assist in planning, managing and executing multichannel marketing campaigns to grow the Dishoom brand and boost revenue across all parts of the business, taking primary responsibility for their digital roll out.
- Manage a range of marketing projects including: the launch of new delivery kitchens, new Dishoom store product releases, caf openings and seasonal campaigns, as well as a full roster of cultural celebrations including Eid, Diwali and anything else we can dream up.
Our perfect Chatter-walla/i will be:
- Coming with demonstrable experience in digital marketing to include CRM management, email campaign development, customer segmentation, digital content creation, website management and digital reporting experience. SEO experience is desired but not mandatory.
- A strong generalist across the full-marketing mix to include marketing planning, copywriting and creative briefing.
- Resourceful, responsive and resilient, with a can-do attitude. A brilliant planner - able to meet deadlines and manage projects/chunks of work.
- Creative, curious, and with a keen sense of aesthetic. A good eye for design, and ideally some basic graphic design experience.
- Collaborative, fantastic with people and working in a team. Not afraid to speak up, while respectful of others and great at building and maintaining relationships. Warm and genuinely lovely with everyone.
- 4+ years in a digital marketing role. Hospitality experience is a bonus but this is not essential
- Extensive experience with website and email marketing platforms
- Good copywriting skills
- Hands-on experience with email marketing and automation platforms, Google Analytics and ecommerce platforms (Shopify)
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Communication and analytical skills combined with creative sensibilities
- Passionate and engaged with the food, drink and hospitality industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Time management, efficient and well organised, can manage multiple tasks
- Process driven, organised and with a high level of attention to detail
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience. Generous benefits and perks are also on offer (including a trip to Bombay!).
* Babu can be a term of respect in India but is more frequently used to refer to bureaucrats behind desks who don't do much.