Junior Activities Instructor - Edinburgh
We are Places for People Group, we're a social enterprise that believes it's people that make a community. That's why we build homes and deliver services for everyone in the community to thrive. At Places Leisure we are changing lives by creating active places and healthy people for communities to thrive, and we want to be the UK's leading health and wellbeing enabler.
We aren't your typical company. We apply the same philosophy to our People as we do to our communities, ensuring our team is appreciated and supported. At Places for People, you're more than just a number - you're part of our cause.
More about your role
It will be your responsibility to help run fun, interactive and memorable activities for children at our centres. Junior Activity Instructors lead dryside courses, parties, holiday activities and sessions and come up with innovative ideas to both maximise use of the centre, and maximise the fun had by our customers.
For more information please download our job profile available on our website.
More about you
You will have an outgoing manner and it would be preferable to have experience of working with children however, experience in a previous role where customer service was your main focus would be extremely beneficial for this role. Party Hosts will need to have buckets of energy and enthusiasm but most importantly you will have need a flexible attitude to work due to the need to cover parties sometimes at short notice.
We are a large, diverse and ambitious business, which will give you all the challenge you could wish for.
We know that there's always more we can do to make you smile, that's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package with each role, yours will include:
- We align with the Real Living Wage foundation
- Full Health & Fitness membership for you, a nominated adult and up to 4 juniors
- Flexible working (including part time working, shift work and more)
- An opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Lots of opportunity to access ongoing personal learning and development
- Access to our Company Pension scheme
- Cashback plan for healthcare costs – up to £500 saving per year
- Discounts of up to 50% on activities, centre shop and cafes
- Extra perks including huge discounts and offers from shops, cinemas and much more.
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then click apply. You will be redirected to our careers site where you can discover more about the role, read a full job description and apply directly to us.