Soft Fm Sub-contractor Team Leader - Helensburgh
Are you a dynamic, results-driven leader with a passion for delivering exceptional facilities services? If so, we want you to join our team as Soft FM Team Leader at Compass Group.
Compass Group is a global leader in foodservice and support services, serving millions of people every day across various sectors, from healthcare and education to business and industry. We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and high-quality catering solutions that exceed our clients' expectations.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- Free meals
- Onsite free car parking
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programme
Responsible for delivering the sub-contractors within the Facilities Management for ESS. To enhance the customer experience and reputation of ESS by effectively managing the supply chain of sub-contractors and third-party suppliers ensuring the FM operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures. To create a positive safety and wellbeing culture throughout the team to ensure the safety of people, clients, and customers. Take responsibility for the delivery of all contracted services, particularly the successful management of the outputs of each of our strategic partners and sub-contractors. Promote the reputation of ESS and ensure that every opportunity is taken to innovate and improve service standards and levels of customer satisfaction. Key Responsibilities:
Support the Head of FM on solutions that at a minimum meet contractual obligations but aim to exceed new and existing customer requirements and are built around a commitment to continuous improvement, a drive for greater efficiency and operational excellence.
Manage all sub-contracted services to fully meet client expectations and service KPI's/SLA's with a focus on minimising KPI failures and financial deductions.
Ensure that the site is compliant with company and legal HSE requirements
Accountable for the management of all projects relating to the sub-contractor services from initial business case to benefits realisation, providing strategic leadership and effective management across the FM team.
Support the mobilisation of new contracts as required.
Manage and develop people to promote high morale and motivation and effective succession planning
Soft FM Sub-Contractor Team Leader - HMNB Clyde
36000 per annum/ 37 hours per week
Monday to Friday
- Proven experience in managing successful teams and operating in a highly commercial Soft FM environment with great results.
- Experience with working and knowledge of waste
- Single or multi-site operational experience in a similar role with an understanding of delivering services to exacting specifications within quality and performance management regimes.
- Previous budget management and Profit & Loss account responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
- I.T & computer literate as well as contribution to web-based communications media
- Excellent customer service qualities and high principles in service delivery
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and price sensitive markets.
- Collaborative mindset
- Ability to manage and motivate people.
- A good team player
- Able to exercise a good deal of tact and diplomacy with a professional approach.
- Suitable background for government clearances
- Project / Change management and contract mobilisation experience
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent - Manager should have completed IOSH Managing Safely Course or be willing to achieving this within the first year of employment
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/2311/99089001/52608523/ONE
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!