Head Chef - Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Your Aramark Journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team delivering service and to an array of customers?
Do you love making food that puts a smile on peoples faces?
Looking for a full time role with no late evenings?
Want to join a cracking team and a business that has opportunities across the UK? If the answer is yes, then read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Head Chef to be a part of our integral team at Vimy Barracks in Catterick Garrison.
What's in it for you
- Yearly salary is £23,000
- 35 Hours per week working any 5 from 7, early, mid or late shift (0630 earliest start, 2030 latest finish with split shifts on a weekend)
- Life insurance
- 28 Days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- Pension contribution
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Mystaffshop discounts
- You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare cook and serve meals to the customer to the highest standard.
- To provide effective delivery of catering services to the client organisation
- Preparing for breakfast, lunch or dinner service
- Ensure regular checks of equipment and report any deficiencies
- Check equipment is safe and working
- To assist with the control and storage of all food types
- Must have previous commercial chef experience
As a government site DBS check required
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.