Retail Assistant - Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Part Time
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team?
Are you looking for a part time position where no day is the same?
Looking for a part time role, 20 hours per week?
We are currently recruiting for a Retail Assistant to be a part of our team at Marne Barracks, Leaming Lane, Catterick Village, DL10 7NP
Perks of the job
- £10.42 per hour
- Part time, 20 hours a week – weekdays and weekends
- Shifts ranging between 7.15am – 7.15pm
- Reasonable overtime to help with functions
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Discounted meals on site
- Free on site parking
- Life assurance and Pension scheme
- MyStaffShop discounts – including savings on your weekly supermarket shop and your weekend treats!
- Employee discount after passed probation period
- Cycle2Work Scheme and Refer a friend scheme
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
What you'll be doing
- Serving customers on the tills
- Taking in deliveries and stocking up / stock rotation
- Shelf filling
- Assisting with stock checks
- Clean and tidy the Front and Back of House areas as per cleaning schedules
- Cash handling and cashing up procedures
- Report any breakages, out of date stock etc.
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential as full on the job training will be provided!
- Must be a great team player
- Must be able to work in all areas of the business (including kitchen and bar duties)
- Transport required (remote area with limited transport)
- DBS check required
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.