Management Accountant (Fixed Assets) 15 month FTC - Maidenhead
Who we are...
From the fun of Mecca Bingo to the experience of Grosvenor Casinos, from in-person to online, from local to global, players love the experiences our famous brands deliver. This is such an exciting sector to be part of, bringing entertainment to millions in a culture of opportunity and growth.
Look at our careers site to find out more: https://careers.rank.com/
Our Group Finance team are on the lookout for a part/fully qualified Management Accountant to join the team!
This is role will support the Fixed Asset Manager and Group Financial Controller which requires self-motivation and a willingness to learn. The projects you will work on will be wide ranging, spanning across project accounting, accruals and prepayments, Fixed Asset additions and depreciation as well as supporting on IFRS 16 lease accounting activities.
We are looking for someone who has both general accounting experience and previous Fixed Asset experience , to jump into this role and cover this 15-month maternity leave!
- Accounting knowledge; experienced in debits and credits for journal postings coupled with previous fixed asset experience.
- Experience of having dealt with systems; we use MRI for Fixed asset register and Microsoft Dynamics for general/financial ledger.
- Some IFRS 16 experience is beneficial but not essential
- Curiosity to explore and investigate systems for obtaining any history on the balances/transactions seen.
- Ability to differentiate between capex and opex spend and to challenge business units/project managers on items that require discussion.
- Understand the end-to-end process and the P&L impact of any transactions/queries.
- Timeliness and accuracy in completing the month end process.
What's in it for you we hear you ask?
Join us to unlock benefits and opportunities that will boost your career journey in a vibrant, inclusive and fulfilling work environment - so you can #BeYourself
Wellbeing@Rank is important... From hybrid working and colleague support networks to menopause support and weekly PepTalks, we're here for you.
We'll also invest in your growth by providing development opportunities, leadership training and cutting-edge industry certifications so you have the tools and resources to help you work, win and grow with us.
Immerse yourself in new cultures and gain international exposure through our global business. Collaborate with colleagues from around the globe.
From pensions to bonus schemes, and private medical insurance to life insurance - we've got you covered.
*Our benefits vary by brand and/or location. Please have a chat with your local Talent Acquisition specialist to find out what's in place in your location.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers.
We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.