Sales Administrator - Dorset
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Holiday Home Revenue Administrator!
As part of our Holiday Home Revenue Team, you will...
Haven not only give our guests the opportunity to Holiday in some of the most desirable and idyllic locations in the UK but week to week we welcome many New Owners to our parks that have chosen to extend their Holidays on a more permanent basis by embarking on Holiday Homes Ownership and joining the Haven Family. The role of a Holiday Home Revenue Administrator is to ensure seamless and effective transactions are carried out and in line with the latest FCA, GDPR and trading regulations.
- Manage customer interactions with owners and prospective new owners.
- Manage transactions in relation to any purchase for a New or Used Holiday Home including accessories. This includes, finance proposals and gathering information and - Identification for Finance and SMART search purposes.
- Ensure that customers expectations on dates their Holiday Home will be ready for Handover are managed, realistic and always met.
- Manage and assist with After Sales relating to "snagging" issues pre and post-handover to ensure they are dealt with timely and reported via the correct channels.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all points of influence within the customer journey.
- Ensure all training surrounding compliance, GDPR and FCA regulations are carried out when required and within deadlines outlined.
- Ensure all performance targets and metrics are met.
- Manage inventory stock levels and the Holiday Home Show Ground appearance day to day.
What's In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 24,775 - 26,775 DOE
Experience and Qualifications
You may already be a sales administrator which is great! All we are looking for is...
- Personable, confident and able to build relationships with everyone.- Great communication & organisational skills and experience in a customer facing environment.- Highly competent computer skills, with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly (we'll give you all the training you need)- Pro-active, organised and able to work on own initiative- Evidence of previous administrative roles.- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Who are we?
We're part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What's it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We aim to offer flexibility where we can, our Holiday Home Revenue Administrator working hours are usually 45 hours per week over 5 days and could include evenings and weekends.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, you will have an interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org