Reception Supervisor / Head Host - W1
Temper Restaurants are looking for a fun, enthusiastic and organised Head Host / Reception Supervisor to join the team!
Working in our breath-taking venues will make your new role feel so much more than just another job.
From handling initial enquiries to managing our bookings system, our Head Host / Reception Supervisor is responsible for ensuring our customers have a great first impression!
To be considered for the role of Head Host / Reception Supervisor, you will have:
- A natural flair for soft sales combined with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge on Open Table, Collins booking and events platform preferable
- High standards and a passion for exceeding guests expectations
- Proactive approach to your work
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Great communication skills
Temper is an exciting concept with a unique approach to food, buzzing atmosphere and ground breaking wine list. The restaurant focuses on live fire cookery, whole animal butchery, wine and Mezcal.
The right applicant will need to communicate like no one else, be able to work seamlessly under pressure and maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times. Charm, energy and enthusiasm are a must. We strive for casual excellence at Temper - have you got it?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £14.50 per hour