Self Employed Personal Trainer - Saxon Pool & Leisure Centre - Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Full Time – Excellent salary plus benefits
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
Your major goal will be to deliver the fitness strategy and be accountable for providing a world class experience to our members.
We need a Fitness Manager who will…
- Hold a minimum Level 3 qualification
- Have experience of managing a comprehensive group exercise programme and personal training is preferred
- Ensure the fitness team achieve their goals through the consistent delivery of personal training, group exercise sessions and meaningful gym floor contact.
- Actively and consistently promote the company’s vision and values
- Be both a role model within the centre and to encourage fun and friendly environment for both colleagues and customers alike
- Implement a clear retention strategy and set up key targets for the team to deliver and achieve
You will have experience with accounts and supervising a team. Working hours will cover daytime, evening and weekends . We will complete a DBS check prior to starting
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and training to support your development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are suitable for this role.