Animation Host - Littlesea - Dorset
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as an Animation Host!
What will I be doing?...
- Supporting in the delivery of daytime & evening events.
- Performing as a costume animator/actor in our 'Seaside Squad' events.
- Puppeteering in 'With Ned & Polly'; an Avenue Q style puppet show.
- Swing/cover within our in-house productions (selected parks only).
- Light entertainment duties - E.g., tech, meet & greets and guest interaction.
- May be required to assist with additional owners and charity events.
- May be required for rehearsals, photoshoots, filming or PR exercises.
What's In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies and pay* (eligibility criteria applied)
- Live on accommodation
Rate of Pay: 10.42 per hour
(prior to accommodation, tax and national insurance deductions)
Experience and Qualifications
Whilst we will provide the training and support required to ensure you are great at what you do, the ideal candidate will...
- Have a keen interest in entertainments and a passion to develop their skills within the industry.
- Have confidence and the ability to engage and interact with guests of all ages.
- Have basic dancing, presenting and animation skills.
*Successful candidates will be required to provide 'right to work' documents to confirm they are 18+ and can legally work in the UK.
Who are we?
We're part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What's it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
This is a full-time, seasonal, fortnightly-paid, PAYE contract.
Start dates vary depending on role - The contract ends Nov 2024.
Cast members work 6 variable days/evenings per week.
Working hours are approximately 39 hours per week.
Shared accommodation will be provided if required.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, you will have an interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com