Assistant Manager - Marlow
Based at the heart of our neighbourhoods, Megan's is a truly all-day dining restaurant, serving up delicious food from sunny places.
Assistant Managers at Megan's are experienced with high volume, fast paced all day dining environments. You will work closely with your fellow managers to run your restaurant; ensuring every shift is better than the last, creating magical experiences for our guests (& their dogs), and driving excellent results. We are team players; we have a lot of fun and support each other.
Life at Megan's
- Competitive salaries, up to 32k pa. Total salary package reflective of site sales volume.
- Investment in YOU! You'll be provided with comprehensive training when you start, as well as continued opportunities for personal progression & development - we are committed to developing our future Operators internally.
- 48-hour contracts and a commitment ensuring you get a good work/life balance,
- Discretionary Bonus scheme - based on core KPI metrics,
- Free money if you introduce us to your friends through our Referral scheme (up to 1000),
- 50% off when visiting Megan's (with up to 5 guests),
- Regular team parties.
- Plus, the standard ones you would expect: auto-enrolment in our pension scheme, holiday, team meals & bottomless hot drinks on shifts.
Are you our next Megan's Assistant Manager?
- Love the buzz of working in a busy restaurant environment,
- Driven to deliver exceptional service & standards,
- Passionate about people, able to engage and motivate your team to deliver amazing shifts.
We live by our core values: We are Team Players, We are Results Driven, We are Adaptable, We have GRIT.
Megan's Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.