Administrator - Barry Leisure Centre - Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: Up to £10.85 per hour
Legacy Leisure, established to support a national legacy following the Olympics, is a not for profit charitable organisation committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve. Aiming to deliver high quality services to our customers, the Company also prides itself on its exemplary health and safety record and commitment to staff.
Primary objectives for the Contract Administrator will be:
- To provide support to the General Manager in various administration tasks in an efficient and professional way, ensuring all deadlines are met.
The Contract Administrator will focus day to day on the following tasks:
- Processing the banking each day ensuring that Receptionists and Duty Managers have followed correct financial procedures.
- Collating all contract information for the Client Officer ensuring that this is sent by the set deadline each month.
- Collating timesheet data to enable accurate wage forecasting.
- Following up all ADDACS/AUDIS reports from the Head office and chasing payment from members when necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as and when required.
- Processing payroll and managing People XD system
- Managing P File system on site
- Managing Block Bookings and Events whilst working alongside clubs to gain relevant information.
- Invoicing all bookings and driving re bookings within the centre
- DBS Management - Ensuring all relevant staff within the centre are DBS qualified.
- Absence/sickness management - Ensuring all relevant return to works are highlighted with the relevant HOD/Line Manager as well as absence changes made to payroll.
- To remain confidential and abide by GDPR when dealing with personal information
- To ensure that all programming on Legend is up to date and make relevant changes when program changes are made.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in a financial administrator role is essential.
- Must be IT proficient
- Meticulous and organised
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines and timescales, good time management is essential
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with a high degree of independence
- Able to coordinate substantial amounts of information
- Able to explain basic accounting principles in simple terminology
- Good time management and the willingness to take a hands on approach
- Able to travel to different site locations.
- Full UK driving license
- Accountable for confidentiality of information
Among the personal characteristics sought the applicant:
- Will be able to gain acceptance and respect from the teams involved
- Will be able to build strong relationships with customers, clients and employees
- Will be able to communicate at different levels of the organisation, both listen and direct
- Will be able to meet the demands of the role by working additional hours when required
- Will be able to maintain good employee relations and deliver informal training if required
We are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion