Takeaway Manager - Papa Johns - Dorset
Restaurant / Takeaway Manager - Multiple Franchise Brands
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Brand Food & Beverage Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis, managing well known Takeaway brands and pop-up takeaway brands on-site.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
SALARY: Competitive + up to 10% Annual Bonus
What You'll Be Doing
As a Multi Brand F&B Manager, you will support the Head of Food & Beverage, being responsible for engaging and inspiring your Teams across a range of Takeaway brands on Park. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest obsessed, meet KPI's and follow standard operating procedures, driving continuous improvement and ensuring that every Guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Deals with any employee relations issues as they arise.
- Support team through 90 day induction including completion of mandatory safe and secure training
- Ensure food is prepared to spec and wait times are always minimal
- Implement and maintain brand standards across multiple, diverse outlets
HOURS: 45 per week over 5 days
What We Would Like You To Bring
Perhaps you're already a Manager or Leader in a Restaurant of a well-known Takeaway brand or franchise. Or this could be a springboard opportunity for you and you're a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager looking for that next step. Either way you'll be great with people and passionate about developing and mentoring individuals to meet their full potential.
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams with a Food & Beverage environment
- Confident decision maker
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as an F&B Brands Manager and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
At Haven (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you're looking for the first step in your career or you're on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the application, please contact us on email@example.com