Group Exercise Instructor (Aquafit) - Sidcup Leisure Centre - Sidcup, London
Job Type: Part Time
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated group fitness instructor to join our team at our leisure centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile, professional organisation with excellent career prospects.
Primary objectives for the Group Exercise Instructor will be:
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of everybody participating in the class.
- To promote excellence of customer service and motivate people to enjoy exercise through good communications and selling skills.
- To run classes of a high standard and producing the desired outcomes for all members taking part in the class.
- The successful post holder will have knowledge and skills in the class subject being taught.
- Exercise to Music Level 2
- Will be able to gain acceptance and respect from clients and the teams involved.
- Will be able to build strong relationships with customers, clients and employees.
- Will be able to communicate at different levels of the organisation, both listen and direct.
- Will be able to meet the demands of the role by working additional hours when required.
- Will be able to demonstrate clear identification with all customer requirements.
- Will be able to maintain and, be committed to good employee relations and deliver quality training.
- Will be motivated and enthusiastic when teaching the session.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee discount portal
- Company sick pay
- Career Progression and More!!
We are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.