Club Head of Family Activities - Twickenham, London
Salary: £25,925 - £30,500 per annum
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Head of Family Activities who have a passion offering amazing family-focused experiences.
As a Head of Family Activities you will be a confident and enthusiastic role model leading the Family Activities team, and responsible for the successful running and management of the Junior Activities and Swim Teams. From the care of our juniors in our Club V ensuring they are active and have a fantastic time, to ensuring we have the best learn to Swim programme, the Head of Family Activities is a key part of our members’ experience with us.
So what qualities does a Head of Family Activities need to join Virgin Active?
- You have experience in creating innovative classes following the STA National Swim Plan for Teaching Swimming
- You are known for your friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively
- You love working in a team, and have the drive to inspire and motivate others to work towards and achieve targets
- You are confident in your leadership skills, and have experience managing a varied team in a fast-paced environment
- You are effective in your management, and know the ins and outs of recruitment, payroll, and training and development
- You hold yourself accountable for the successful delivery of financial and departmental KPIs, and get your team on board and motivated too
- You have excellent attention to detail – nothing gets by without you noticing!
- You are a great communicator, and always willing to support both staff and members, and can effectively build relationships with parents and care givers
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing