General Assistant Administrator - Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Part Time - Permanent
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team?
Are you looking for a part time role that’s Friday and weekends only?
Want to join a cracking team and a business that has opportunities across the UK? If the answer is yes, then read on.
We are currently recruiting for a General Assistant Admin to be a part of our integral team at Helles Barracks, Catterick Garrison, DL9 3PS
Perks of the job
- £10.42 per hour
- Friday 4pm – 9.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 12pm – 7.30pm
- Free meals on duty
- Excellent transport links!
- Life assurance and Pension scheme
- MyStaffShop discounts – including savings on your weekly supermarket shop!
- Cycle2Work Scheme and Refer a friend Scheme
- You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to but to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
What you'll be doing
Required to be flexible according to business requirements. The daily focus may vary, however it is expected that activities will typically include the following:
- General cleaning of surrounding areas
- Supervising recruits use of computers and playstations, monitoring content
- Handing out equipment to recruits and ensuring it is returned
- Recording use of equipment
- Undertake relevant training as required of all aspects of the role,
- We aim for all staff to be multi skilled and flexible with full training and support provided both on the job and via our e learning portal.
- Must be over 18 due to lone working
- A confident, focused team player
- Flexible approach to duties
- A DBS check is required
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.