Medical Documents Administrator - Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £20,116.70 per year
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a busy environment as part of a team delivering a service?
Are you looking for a challenge on a permanent basis?
Have you got experience working within administration or data entry?
Looking for a full time Monday – Friday role with no evenings or weekends?
We are currently recruiting an Administrator to be a part of our integral team in Catterick, Garrison DL9 4AD
_For this role you must have strong IT skills such as MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel - Skills tests are part of the interview and selection process
DBS and security clearance checks are required due to the nature of workplace._
Perks of the job
- A salary of £20,116.70 per year
- 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Shifts 7.30am – 3.30pm
- Pension contribution and life assurance
- Cycle 2 Work scheme / Refer a friend scheme
- Free on site parking
- Online shopping discounts through Mystaffshop, including weekly discounts off your supermarket shop!
- You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
What you'll be doing
- Receive all patients and visitors to the Medical Centre in an appropriate manner; make appointments for patients using the appropriate systems.
- Receipt, logging, routing, hastening and filing of all medical documents and reports from outside units/agencies/departments.
- Preparation and logging of medical records for despatch.
- Registration and de-registration of patients on DMICP database.
- Updating of DMICP patient registration details/status.
- Calling forward of, and general liaison with, patients as required.
- To respond to all queries from patients, outside agencies, units and departments in an appropriate manner, where necessary directing enquiries to the most suitable person.
- All scanning and filing.
- Take minutes, type and distribute for Practice Meetings
- Answering telephone and dealing appropriately with all enquiries.
- Additional Duties
- Manage the Group Mailbox.
- Reset passwords for DMICP.
- Admin skills essential
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment is desirable
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Catterick Garrison: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person