Hall Porter - Northwood, London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.90 per hour
Your Aramark journey starts here!
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team delivering a service to an array of customers? Are you looking for a challenge on a flexible basis? Want to join a cracking team and a business that has opportunities across the UK? If the answer is yes, then read on. We are currently recruiting a* Hall Porter* to be a part of our integral team at* Northwood HQ, HA6 3HP.*
*What's in it for you*
- £10.90 per hour
- Permanent position
- Full time! 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 – 8 hour shift (There is a 24/7 service commitment so shift times will be on a rotating shift rota)
- Life insurance
- Discounted meals on duty
- Bus shuttle (where applicable)
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted gym membership (£20 per year!)
- Free uniform
- Pension contribution
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Love2Shop discounts including discounts on your weekly supermarket shop and lifes luxuries!
- Additional staff discount in the companies outlets
- You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
*What you'll be doing*
- Operate reception services for the Mess and maintain the security integrity of the Mess
- Operating the reception services in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Responding to any queries or complaints
- General reception duties
- Experience in hospitality desirable but not essential
- A DBS check is required for this role
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and have resided for longer than 3 years in the UK
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Northwood