Cleaner - Thirsk, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Part Time - 30 hours per week
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking for a part time job to fit nicely around a busy lifestyle?
Want a flexible part time role just Monday - Friday?
If so, we have a job for you!
We are currently recruiting a Cleaner to work with our team at Alanbrooke Barracks
What’s in it for you:
- We are offering £10.42 an hour
- 30 hours a week contact - Monday to Friday, Great for work life balance!
- Free parking on site
- Uniform provided
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
A day in the life of a cleaner:
- Clean and tidy general office areas, accommodation and ablutions, light equipment/machines and public areas
- Perform daily paperwork
- Keep diligent records as required
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Report to line manager any feedback, complaints, suggestions, stock needs, breakages, faults or hazards identified during the course of the work
You’ll be all set up for success if you have:
- Health & Safety Certificate - Level 2 (desirable although relevant training will be provided.
- Shift patterns may vary to fit the business and a Flexible approach to duties with a can do attitude
- Must be able to work in all areas of the business if required
- Transport required (remote area with limited public transport)
- Reasonable overtime to help with Functions
- DSB check required
- Excellent team player
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable but not essential as on the job training will be given
- Flexible approach to duties with a can do attitude
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.