Steward - Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Part Time - 20 hours per week
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a great team?
Are you looking for a flexible role where no day is the same?
Want to join a cracking team and a business that has opportunities across the UK?
We are currently recruiting a Steward to be a part of our team in Alma Barracks, WO’s and Sgts’ Mess, Catterick Garrison, DL9 3AQ
Perks of the job
- £10.42 per hour
- Part time – 20 hours a week, 4 days over 7.
- Shifts ranging between 10am – 11pm
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases after 3 full years of service
- Discounted meals on shift
- Free on site parking
- Life assurance and Pension contribution
- Cycle 2 Work scheme / Refer a friend scheme
- MyStaffShop discounts, including weekly savings on your supermarket shop!
- You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
What you'll be doing
- Service of food and/or beverages to customers
- Cash handling and till operation
- Occasional bar work
- General housekeeping
- Stocking up and stock rotation using the FIFO method
- Report to line manager any feedback, complaints, suggestions, stock needs, breakages, faults or hazards identified during the course of your shift.
- Kitchen cleaning including pot wash and dishwashing
- The job description may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs and requirements of the company
- A DBS check will be required to complete the application process
- Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.