Cleaner - Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Part Time
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking for a part time job to fit nicely around a busy lifestyle?
Want a flexible morning role just Monday – Friday?
If so, we have a job for you!
We are currently recruiting a Cleaner to work with our team at Cambrai Barracks, Ava Road, DL9 3PZ
Perks of the job
- Part time – 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Up to £10.42 (National living wage)
- Opportunity to work across all 4 camps on the site
- Monday – Friday, shifts ranging between 9am – 5pm
- Free parking
- Life assurance / Pension scheme
- Uniform is provided
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases after 3 full years service
- Cycle to work / Refer a friend scheme
- A wide range of perks including MyStaffShop discounts (save money on your weekly supermarket shop!), Nest pension, Life assurance, online e-learning and much more!
What you'll be doing
- General cleaning of accommodation and office areas
- Rubbish disposal
- Cleaning washrooms and kitchen areas
- Perform daily paperwork
- Work effectively without supervision
- Clean designated areas and areas notified at short notice
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Assist with department stock takes
- Ensure that all equipment is sorted correctly and is in good working order
- Report any equipment defects promptly
- Ensure that all deadlines for completion of work are met
- Ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction
- DBS required
- Excellent team player and good communication skills
- Should be able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable but not essential as on the job training will be given
- Be able to manage your work load in a good timescale
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.