Administrator - Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,116.70 per year
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a busy environment as part of a team delivering a service?
Are you looking for a challenge on a permanent basis?
Have you got experience working within administration or data entry?
Looking for a full time Monday – Friday role with no evenings or weekends?
We are currently recruiting an Administrator to be a part of our integral team in Catterick, Garrison DL9 4AD
_For this role you must have strong IT skills such as MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel - Skills tests are part of the interview and selection process
DBS and security clearance checks are required due to the nature of workplace._
Perks of the job
- A salary of £20,116.70 per year
- 37 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8am - 4.30pm, Friday 8am - 1pm
- Pension contribution and life assurance
- Cycle 2 Work scheme / Refer a friend scheme
- Free on site parking
- Online shopping discounts through Mystaffshop, including weekly discounts off your supermarket shop!
- You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
What you'll be doing
- Compilation and despatch of the Service Order Request Form (SORF) to relevant contractor.
- Act as Deputy Authorised Telecommunications Officer (DATO).
- The maintenance of the SORF – financial commitments register using Microsoft Office Excel application.
- Liaise with end users and civilian contractors at all times keeping them informed of all stages of the SORF through to completion.
- Maintenance and updating of Telephone Extension Records using Microsoft Office Excel application.
- Maintain and update Line and Circuit Records.
- Deal with queries arising from Bill Browser, comparing costings/bills against records and advise other members of ICS staff as appropriate.
- Order Broadband – update civilian Internet spreadsheet.
- Provide clerical support to SO2 ICS and the Tels Manager.
Clerical duties include:
- Receipt and despatch of mail and faxes.
- Photocopying, shredding and archiving of end of Financial Year documents.
- Maintain and update Tels library and Branch filing system.
- Drafting and sending routine correspondence both internal and external.
- Preparation, despatch, collation and analysis of returns and statistics including call record listings.
- Act as the focal point for Tels Manager in their absence.
- Respond to routine enquiries.
- Cover Clerical Officer (Tels) and Clerical Officer (Fin) duties in times of absence.
In the absence of Clerical Officer (IT) provide clerical support to IT Manager.
- Admin skills essential
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment is desirable
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- DBS checks required
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person