Spa Receptionist - Broadway, Worcestershire
The Lygon Arms Hotel is an old coaching inn which sits in the heart of Broadway village – often called ‘the jewel of the Cotswolds’ – and boasts a rich history. With the spa tucked in a tranquil pocket at the hotel, 86 unique bedrooms, secluded gardens and relaxed dining experiences, there are so many ways to soak up the countryside pace.
What's in it for you?
- £22,880 annual salary
- Annual service charge (non-contractual) - circka 2,5k per year
- Meals included on duty
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Aim of the Spa Receptionist role
To supervise the day to day running of Reception area within the Spa promoting and selling the Spa products and facilities at every opportunity.
- Taking ownership and be responsible for taking treatment, spa day, fitness and tennis bookings.
- Be confident and ensure accurate procedures are followed for opening and closing the spa.
- Complete all reception administrative tasks and procedures in a timely manner to the highest standard taking pride in your work.
- Assist with cashing up and voucher/brochure enquiries as required.
- To be confident in your ability to complete show rounds to potential new members and guests giving out relevant information on the spa.
- Answering the phone in a timely manner and assisting with any enquiries.
- Be familiar with and be passionate in promoting all facilities, treatments and products offered in the spa at every opportunity.
- To ensure smooth running of the treatment rooms and allocating rooms to therapists. Ensuring treatment allocation is even using team work and flexibility.
Spa Receptionist - About you
- Experience in spa environment desirable
- Experience in working in a hotel/ reception environment is advantageous
- You will have keen eye for detail, organisational skills and confident in communicating with the team