Personal Trainer - Hornchurch (Essex)
- Employed role
- £27,000 per year
- 40 hours per week
At Anytime Fitness Hornchurch, we are a high energy team that will do anything we can to provide an incredible experience for our staff and members.
We’re looking for a talented, results-driven candidate to join our team!
What we have to offer:
- Employed position at 40 hours a week
- Shift patterns to be discussed at interview.
- Evenings and Weekend availability is required.
- Holiday Pay
- Free Gym Membership
- On the job training
- Bonus Pay Pension scheme
You might be a great fit if you:
- Have a passion for helping members achieve health and fitness goals
- Are a fun and personable team player with a great attitude
- Possess strong communication skills
- Consider yourself coachable
- Feel comfortable working with members from all walks of life
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Personal Training Sessions - Responsible for conducting high quality small group and 1-2-1 training sessions through templated workout programs.
- Client Engagement/Involvement – Facilitate client success tracking and uphold client attendance.
- Service Excellence – Provide ongoing support and accountability for clients in an encouraging way.
- Knowledge – Possess the skill and ability to conduct safe and effective exercises for a wide variety of participants.
- Facility Excellence – Assist management with maintaining club standards.
- Sales and outreach Cover classes if needed
- Nationally accredited Personal Trainer Certification (min L3)
- First Aid & CPR Certification or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment
- Basic DBS check within 30 days of employment
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Positive, genuine, and passionate – you enjoy helping others and sincerely care about their health and wellness.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ready to always learn more through continuing education and support