The Peninsula London is delighted to announce that we are hiring a Security Officer to ensure the security and safety of The Peninsula London guests, residents, colleagues, and hotel assets.
We take pride in recruiting our talent from diverse and inclusive backgrounds as we strive to create a family oriented and mixed workforce.
- New build, ultra-luxury property incorporating next generation security & risk management systems
- Exceptional career growth through in-house training
- Market leading remuneration, service charge and attractive benefits
- Exceed guest expectations with service, in keeping with the Peninsula Service Principles.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for guests, residents, visitors and colleagues, the hotel, residences, the company and their belongings in a prompt and timely manner.
- Maintain the highest level of presentation, visibility, and professionalism whilst on duty.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the outlay of the hotel building.
- Previous track record of relevant working experience in similar capacity in a similar environment preferred.
- Strong ability to learn and work as part of a team.
- A can-do attitude.
- An understanding of security industry best practice across relevant security operations (loss prevention, conflict resolution, access control…).
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Fluent English communication proficiency. Expertise in a second language would be desirable.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.