Sales Consultant - Woodford Green, London
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. We are recruiting a club-based Memberships Consultants to provide top-tier service to all members and prospects visiting our clubs.
As a Membership Consultant, you will support Head of Memberships to deliver a world class customer journey through the club.
Always a team player, you will be support the clubs membership performance, and be responsible for selling all types and categories of membership dependent upon the prospects needs as well as selling corporate memberships to prospects within businesses within the immediate locality of the club.
You will deal with any member enquiries relating to membership of the club and to ensure high standards of member administration and customer service are maintained within the club at all times. You will support and work with marketing strategies, KPI’s and initiatives throughout the club, whilst liaising with all other departments (particularly fitness) to integrate the selling process with the prospect/member
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is fun and friendly, and has a genuine interest in wanting to help our members become active and fulfil their individual goals
So what qualities does a Membership Consultant need to join Virgin Active?
- You are a self-starter, and love the challenge of meeting targets
- You have extremely strong interpersonal abilities, and is someone who is approachable to all members, prospects, and your colleagues.
- You have a genuine interest in wanting to help our members become active and fulfil their individual goals
- You have great time management skills, and understand the importance of deadlines
- You have a pro-active attitude and an understanding of the required activity levels needed to exceed membership targets every month
- You have excellent administration and organisational skills, and proficient in using a computer
- You are confident in liaising with the membership base, and can have a proactive and personal approach to helping members
- You have a flexible attitude to working patterns, with the ability to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing