Fresh Counter Associate - Central London
As a Fresh Counters Associate you will be trained on our Salumi & Formaggi counter, Fishmonger counter and butchery counter - all based in our 'fresh market' restaurant.
This is a guest facing role. You will be assigned to 1 of the 3 fresh counters per shift. You will be working as part of a small team in the presentation, stock rotation, slicing, weighing, packaging and sales on the counter. You will work both retail sales with guests and also, prepare produce for the restaurant.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN 'EATALIAN'...
- Free meal on shift
- Training dedicated to personal development and careers progression opportunities
- 20% employee discount across retail, bars and restaurants
- Uncapped "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service
- Technology and gym benefit available
- Company Pension
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Employee assistance program
WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Experience or knowledge on fresh counter products
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Able to work safely with knives, hand tools, utensils and other specialist equipment
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Right to work in the UK