Swimming Instructor – Nationwide
Various hours and contract types available
We have a number of outstanding career opportunities with a market leader committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
- We are currently looking for a Swimming Instructors to work at a number of our busy leisure centres throughout the UK.
- We understand the importance of swimming as an essential life skill and our Swimming Lessons aim to provide opportunities for both children and adults to learn to swim in a safe, fun and friendly environment. You will support the delivery of the swimming lessons programme.
- Hours available on a number of weekdays, evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the service, so you will need to be flexible and reliable.
- Our swimming lesson scheme is based on the Swim England’s Learn to Swim Pathway and in order to realise our exciting growth plans we are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional teachers to join our many teams.
- Candidates must possess a SEQ Level 1 or 2 qualification and be able to coach a variety of abilities and ages.
- A NRASTC qualification is desirable (this course will need to be undertaken if not already held, we can assist in funding the course)
- All positions are subject to DBS checks
What can Parkwood Group offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development