Services Supervisor - Enfield
28,000 per annum
5 days a week, weekend work required. 40 hours a week.
Enfield - North London
Well known Premier League Club !
State of the Art Facilities
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution.
As Supervisor you would be working closely with the Assistant Manager based on site in one of our iconic venues, supporting the operations team, talented chefs and target driven sales people to deliver flawless service and exceptional food and drinks.
Supervisor will build strong relationships with their clients, understanding a brief and executing every detail with continuous quality and a human touch.
- Play an integral role in the successful delivery of catering across the site
- To train or provide training to the staff so to ensure they operate in accordance with the department's standards including any casual labour that may be required.
- To monitor daily, the standards achieved in your department and report to your line managers any areas of concerns.
- To liaise with key people in all necessary areas (kitchen, events, reception, etc...) of the business to ensure the provision of food and service is consistent and in line with menu/standards pre-agreed.
- To deal effectively and courteously with customer complaints, and to refer all complaints to the line manager, if necessary.
- To carry out regular checks of the events areas for maintenance, housekeeping and other health and safety issues. Report to the line manager.
- To ensure in house accounting policies are adhered to and monitor food and beverage control, including performing stock take.
- Responsible in monitoring staff time sheets are filled correctly.
- Minimum 2 years experience in people management
- Excellent product knowledge (food/beverage)
- Experience in running large events, dinners.
- Leads by example by always acting professional.
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Use of Gym on site
- Free meals on shift
- Bespoke development training
- Pension and life insurance
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays & cinema
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.