Team Member - West London
We want to hear from you if you are passionate about dogs and delivering a world-class customer experience! We are Fetch & Retrieve, a leading Premium Doggy Daycare Service on a journey to become the premier provider of dog services nationwide. We seek a dynamic and exceptional DOGGY DRIVER/DAYCARE ASSISTANT to join our new WEST LONDON & SURREY team.
As our Doggy Driver/Daycare Assistant, you will ensure our clients' beloved dogs are collected and returned to their homes safely and with the utmost care. You will play a vital role in delivering exceptional service to our clients and their dogs and help shape the future of our fast-growing and exciting business.
The position will be full-time, with the opportunity for overtime as demand permits.
You must have a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs.
To be considered for this position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- At least five years of clean driving experience
- Live in Central/London City or surrounding areas
- Must be able to board 2-3 dogs per month [Essential]
- A confident driver with a familiarity with the areas we cover for collections/returns
- Comfortable and confident handling dogs of all breeds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a small but growing team
- A flexible and "can-do" attitude
- Must be prepared to work in all weather and conditions
- Level 2+ qualification in Animal Management preferred but not essential
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and who share our commitment to providing the highest level of care for our client's dogs.
This is a full-time position with 40 hours per week, and compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. We also offer a range of benefits, including:
- Opportunities for paid-for qualifications and further training for the right candidate
- Ad-hoc perks and staff functions
- A supportive and collaborative work environment where you will have a voice and work directly with the owners of the business The chance to make this job your own and help shape the future of our business.
The ideal candidate will be based in South West London. Apply today and join our exciting journey towards becoming the leader in dog services nationwide!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 per year (£30,000+ OTE)
- Company car
- Company events
- Training and qualifications provided
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Why do you want to join Fetch & Retrieve?
- Do you live in London?
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person