Front of House Team Member - The Wateredge Inn
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
Charming customers with its idyllic lakeside setting and the prettiest of views, The Wateredge Inn at Ambleside is a must-visit place to eat, drink and stay in the Lake District. The Wateredge Inn is now looking to recruit a
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Wateredge Inn is now looking to recruit a Front of House Team Member.
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
FOH under 18 team members - 8.00 per hour
A successful Front of House team member will:
- Preferably be someone with previous experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about food and beer and people.
- Deliver excellent customer service and great teamwork in a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Be someone who can deliver the experiences they would like to receive themselves.
Front of House duties include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Taking food and drink orders
- Bar service
- General duties to add value to customer experience
- Working with the kitchen team to deliver great food
- Delivering bills and taking payment efficiently
- Being supportive and proactive with your team
- Sticking to standards to keep everyone safe
- Anything else that makes a memorable visit for our customers