Hospitality Team Members - Nationwide
Multiple locations nationwide
Permanent, Seasonal & Casual contracts available
Competitive Salaries + excellent benefits
Love where you work!
At the Field Studies Council our aim is to create outstanding opportunities for everyone to learn about nature. Established in 1943, our network of Learning Locations provides day and residential outdoor education courses for all ages.
We value each of our team members and understand that every role is vital to deliver our mission, so, we provide great benefits* to reward and support you while you work with us.
What you’ll be doing
We’re currently looking for new Hospitality Team Members at many of our centres on a range of different contract types, including full time, part time, seasonal or casual options. Whether, you are skilled as a Chef, Cook, Housekeeper, Cleaner or General Assistant we have a role to suit you!
Where you’ll be based
We have Outdoor Education centres located throughout the country, including Isle of Cumbrae, Cumbria, Conwy, Shropshire, Pembrokeshire, Somerset, Devon, London, Surrey, Essex and Suffolk.
Our locations are stunning, and some of our roles have the option to include accommodation too! Have you ever thought about relocating? Join our team and you could soon wake up surrounded by nature.
If you had the choice of beautiful mountain or sea views, what would you choose? Either way, it could be your reality.
We ask that you have:
You will take pride in your work, always maintaining excellent hygiene standards, whilst contributing to a friendly welcoming atmosphere. In addition to:
- A great work ethic where aptitude and attitude are key
- A flexible and adaptive approach able to perform using your own initiative both independently and as a team player
- A professional manner in all that you do
- An empathy with the aims and objectives of Field Studies Council
- A committed and proactive approach to personal development; motivated to learn new skills and overcome new challenges
We are keen to find passionate, career focused individuals to join our team. If this inspires you, we would love to receive your application.
Click to apply and you will be redirected to our website to find the role and location that suits you!
Your benefits while working with us will include:
- Financial - We offer competitive salaries, sick pay, pension schemes, life assurance, pro rata of 28 days annual holiday entitlement plus bank holidays and a further 2 extra loyalty days dependent on length of service.
- Health and Wellbeing - Eligible employees are automatically provided with a Health Cash Plan which you can use to help pay for routine health appointments as well as give you the ability to seek second opinions from top doctors! We also provide our team members with access to a 24hr Counselling Helpline Service.
- Discounts – When you join the team you are also enrolled into our reward programme which gives you discounts on your favourite brands and opportunities to earn cash back on everyday purchases!
- Additional benefits - We endeavour to offer flexible working options where roles permit and are committed to providing our employees with appropriate quality learning and development opportunities.