Bookings and Events Manager - The Foundry Bell - Wokingham, Berkshire
Crafted Pubs is a collection of premium pubs that have the individuality, quirk, warmth, and charm of an independent. Our expansion plans are big, and we are looking for the best people to join on us what is set to be an incredible journey filled with plenty of opportunities.
The Pub - The Foundry Bell, Wokingham
The Foundry Bell has been announced as the newest addition to Wokingham's hospitality scene. Inside you can expect a contemporary pub vibe, with roaring fires and carefully hand-picked design features. A pub that's open to everyone from locals dropping in for a pint to couples enjoying a date night or families hosting special celebrations. The pub's highlight will be its curated menu featuring local organic British produce across the menu including exceptional Sunday roasts through to seasonal specials.
What we offer a Bookings and Events Manager:
- Generous bonus scheme up to £1000 per quarter
- A share of Tronk, on average up to £5000 per annum
- Individual, personalised and tailored learning & development
- Maternity pay - full pay for 6 months!
- 33% off at all Crafted Pubs, with additional discounts at more than 2,700 Greene King bars, pubs and restaurants
- 50% off Greene King Hotel Stays
- Up to 25% Friends & Family discount for 10 people
- 3% pension contribution
- Superdrug 30% discount
- The Vectis Card – Giving you high street shop discounts
- Food and drinks on shift
- Team wellness and recharge rooms in all pubs
- Wagestream: giving flexible access to pay
- Length of Service Recognition
- Discounted Three mobile rates
The chance to be a part of something truly special with huge growth plans over the next few years!
As a Booking and Events Manager in Crafted Pubs, you'll be responsible for driving the business through managing and increasing pre booked trade. You'll be the face of Crafted Pubs, ensuring that we create and maintain links within the local area, in order to drive performance. You will be working alongside the management team to ensure exceptional event execution to retain and develop our guest database.
- Proven experience working as a Bookings & Events Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Manager or similar role.
- A natural networker who understands fully how to create contacts through local organisations, groups and online networking, thrives when growing personal connections and sourcing local opportunities both marketing and sales.
- A self-starter who wants to make things happen and can deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Openly Warm – People want to be around you, and our guests and team feel loved.
- Dedicated – Exactly what the word means. You our dedicated to everything Crafted, our people, guests and our fantastic offer.
- Effortlessly Cool – You ooze confidence and knowledge, and everyone knows that you embody a Crafted pub.
Crafted Pubs’ unique people-first culture brings skilled individuals together to create brilliantly bonded teams that all pull together as one to bring our guests the best experience possible, making guests feel at home and every visit memorable.