Back of House Team Member - LEON - Euston Station, London
LEON Restaurant is naturally fast food. Food that tastes great and does you good.
We are looking for passionate foodies with passion to prepare the LEON products for our London Euston Station restaurant. From porridge, healthy burgers, salads and wraps or the best Fair-trade coffee in the station, we just love to make it for anyone on the move.
We are fun & vibrant, and that’s what we are looking for in you!
A bit about us: HMSHost is an global restaurateur and leader in travel dining that operates restaurants in airports, railway stations, shopping malls and motorways. You can find us in more than 100 airports worldwide and we create culinary experiences to ensure our guests are feeling good on the move. In Central London, we operate a LEON Restaurant in Kings Cross and Euston stations.
As a Back of house Team member at LEON Restaurant, you will work with a team of likeminded people to deliver great food. Ensuring each dish is served to the best standard, you will live & breathe LEON & HMSHost core values and reflect this in the dishes you prepare. Following brand guidelines is essential in this position, and training will be provided. LEON serves a variety of dishes inspired from the Mediterranean and offers vegan and a varied offering of dietary specific options. Salads, burgers, wraps and tagines are just a few of the offerings available from LEON.
Join us and receive
- £11 per hour
- Free meals on every shift plus 50% discount from our menu at any time
- 50% off any of our locations for you and up to 5 family members
- Your birthday off, as a paid holiday, every year!
- An opportunity to earn an extra £150-£500 each time you successfully recommend a friend – unlimited!
- Monthly incentive allowances per team
- Dedicated training and development plans to support progression. Did you know that almost 70% of our managers were promoted internally? And over 50% at our support office! We want you to grow with us.
- Flexible shift patterns to meet your lifestyle – we understand you have commitments and we are confident we have shifts to suit your needs.
- A generous life assurance benefit. We want our employees to have peace of mind and security with their future.
- Access to an employee assistance programme offering support to you and your family members with financial support, free counselling sessions and much more. Your wellbeing is important to us.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with huge opportunities then apply to join HMSHost today.
Your Data & Privacy
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness programme