Demi Chef de Partie - Blackfriars, London
Hours: 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
We are delighted to be advertising for a Commis Chef – NYnLON at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars. NYnLON offers an eclectic neighbourhood menu comprising of fresh ingredients in a vibrant, relaxed cosmopolitan setting.
NYnLON is designed to resonate with the foodie soul and bring to life the energy, style, and flavours of the neighbourhoods of New York and London. With an alluring, residential feel and modern look, NYnLON is all about conviviality, memories, and shared pleasure around the table. Offering sophisticated cooking with an everyday appeal of the timeless classics such as New York & London can offer at their best.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening February 2023 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Demi Chef de Partie role include
- Responsible for the mise en place
- Preparing and presenting dishes to a high standard level
- Deep knowledge of menus and seasonal products
- Being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
- Ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
Benefits of the Demi Chef de Partie role include
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Demi Chef de Partie role for you then please apply today