Assistant Back of House Manager
The Peninsula London is delighted to announce that we are seeking an Assistant Back of House Manager, reporting to the Back of House Manager, and responsible for a full team of both internal colleagues as well as back-of-house contracted cleaning service partners and suppliers. This is a crucial senior position within an exceptionally busy department; one recognized as the backbone of any successful operation. Overall responsibility to provide leadership and support to a team towards achieving exceptionally high standards of service, hygiene, safety, and compliance in all areas.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel opening in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- This position will deputize in the absence of the Back of House Manager, responsible for efficient operations, with a focus on cleanliness, cost-control, department support, and guest satisfaction.
- Working together with the Back of House Manager, to implement and ensure the maintenance of the hotel & residences department regulations, policies, and procedures and including, but not limited to health and safety, emergency response, and standard operating procedures. Compliance with HACCP is also required.
- Lead and supervise the completion of all maintenance improvements. Recommend improved cleaning products or cleaning methods toward optimal levels of sanitation and cleanliness throughout the entire back of house areas including residence back areas.
- Supervise the hotels waste removal and recycling programs and support the CRS Vision.
- Develop, motivate, facilitate training, supervise and coach departmental/outsource employees in maintaining a culture in compliance with the mission, vision, values, and core principles of HSH.
- Experience within Stewarding/Back-of-House operations with proven responsibility for cleanliness, legislation, health and safety and financial cost control.
- Leadership responsibility within a luxury hotel environment within a similar role.
- Excellent time management, self-starter and organizational skills, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Fluent English communication proficiency.
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly.