Hostel Assistant - Accommodation Available - Crianlarich, Stirling
Location: Crianlarich Youth Hostel (FK20 8QN)
Fixed Term Contract, Start date: Immediate to 31/Oct/23
Full Time, Part Time & Flexible hours of work available
£10.75 per hour
Live in accommodation available (Note: a small weekly utility levy applies.)
Are you naturally a great communicator who loves to work as part of a team and help contribute to providing the best hostelling experience? Are you someone who likes to be part of an inclusive and supportive environment? If so then we might be the organisation for you and we would love to hear from you.
We are recruiting Hostel Assistants to join our dedicated, friendly and professional team at our Crianlarich Youth Hostel
As a Hostel Assistant, you will be undertaking a range of hostel duties including full reception service, check-in/out, handling customer enquiries, cleaning & housekeeping and basic catering duties. You should be adaptable, as workloads & priorities can change during the busy periods.
Working with Hostelling Scotland is more than just a job, it’s a lifestyle and you are part of a community that loves to do something great!
- Training on the job
- The opportunity to work and travel within the network
- Progression for anyone looking for a career within hospitality
- A work life balance through the provision of flexible working hours
- The opportunity to give back – this is more than just a job
- Half price accommodation rates in all Hostelling Scotland hostels
- Free employee membership of Hostelling Scotland
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Employers Pension
- You must be able to present an evidence of your right to work in the UK prior to start with us
- All successful candidates are required to provide one satisfactory reference and a recent Basic Disclosure clearance