F&B Attendant - London - New Opening
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH THE PENINSULA LONDON
The Peninsula London is delighted to announce that we are seeking a Food and Beverage Attendant to work within our Cantonese Restaurant reporting to the Food and Beverage Supervisor. This is an instrumental position responsible for the activities relating to service within the restaurant.
On the ground floor, Canton Blue, the hotel’s innovative Chinese restaurant, will celebrate the spice-trade union of Asian and British cultures with menus of creative dishes by Chef Dicky To, along with cocktails, and artisanal teas.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel opening in London and be part of this pre-opening team.
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits (Full Time & Part Time Opportunities available)
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Responsible for creating memorable experiences through service levels and delivering a unique food and beverage offering.
- Understand all food and beverage items ordered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and sequences of service.
- Proactively participate in hotel activities and training.
- Establish and maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with productive working relationships.
- Must possess a good knowledge of food and beverage with speciality in Asian food preferred.
- Any experience within bar or barista duties preferred but not essential.
- Additional languages is an advantage.
- Friendly and positive with a flexible approach and curiosity to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure.
At the Peninsula London, we look after:
Your financial wellbeing:
- Excellent salary package
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced company contribution on pension plan
Your medical care:
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
- Workplace nursery salary exchange program
Your daily health routine:
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room, contemplation room and nursing mothers’ room
- Colleague restaurant with healthy and balanced 24/7 food offerings
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning for uniforms and work attire
In 2023, we will share the next steps with suitable candidates prior to inviting you to meet with our team. During our intimate recruitment events, you will have an opportunity to engage with our leaders as well as gain a better understanding of our unique culture and why The Peninsula London will be a special workplace that you can call home.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Peninsula family and receiving your resume.