Clip & Climb Instructor - Stratford Leisure Centre - Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Part time position – Full Training Provided
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to take on this role who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will provide coaching in all aspects of the climbing programme. You will be responsible for inspiring and motivating customers of all ages and backgrounds in a safe climbing environment.
We need a clip & climb instructor who will…
- Be responsible for the health, safety and wellbeing of our climbing customers
- Have experience in working with children, interacting and engaging with a range of ages
- Adopt a proactive approach to customer service, being enthusiastic and reliable
- Maintain records and update paperwork relating to coached sessions
- Be able to work as part of a team and the ability to keep calm and focused during your shift
- Be flexible in their coaching hours, reliable and punctual
This position will involve day, evening and weekend work, including public holidays and will also require a DBS check prior to starting
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be great for this role.