Commercial Analyst - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
Hybrid (2-3 days a week in office)
We're looking for an Analyst to take control of our pricing and billing calculations across site fees and lettings in this brand-new role. You will provide an accurate picture of current caravan pitch status versus the pitch masterplan for each park and the overall budget as well as support the Commercial team with several projects across Holiday Home Pricing and Strategic Initiatives.
Your responsibilities will broaden rapidly, and you will have the opportunity to quickly take ownership of various projects whilst working closely with multiple functions across the business
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Maintaining site fee models to maximise return and support overall Holiday Home sales targets by reviewing rate of sale of new customers versus site fee by area of the park.
- Supporting the Pitch Profitability manager in delivering optimal pitch mix and site fees initiatives.
- Acting as the commercial lead for the annual site fee billing process
- Communicating site fee increases and amendments to parks.
- Supporting the wider Commercial team with Holiday Home Pricing, Commercial Initiatives, and other Strategic Projects
What we'd like you to bring:
- Strong numerical skills and familiarity with Excel and data visualisation
- Attention to detail and ability to synthesise meaning from data
- Experience of commercial or financial analysis
- Experience of Tableau and strong Excel skills
- Familiarity with the concept of ground rent or subscription products is an advantage
Who are we?
As the UK's leading holiday operator, a career at Haven can offer more than just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team members and 38 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our parks are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We're passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our Breath of Fresh Air culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Haven in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it's our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Haven, we care about you as an individual- whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What's In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
At Bourne Leisure we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you're looking for the first step in your career or you're on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the application, please contact us on email@example.com