General Manager - Wimbledon, London
Reporting to: Group Operations Manager
Working With: Group Operations Manager & Head of Marketing
Hybrid Fitness is more than a gym. We take a 360 approach to fitness, incorporating mind and body, fitness, and health. We offer industry leading Strength and Conditioning classes, Combat Classes and Hot Yoga as well as a fantastic, high-end gym under one membership.
As a franchise business we have multiple sites across London, Surrey and the Midlands. We are rapidly expanding and always actively seeking new locations and franchisees.
At Hybrid Fitness, community is everything and we believe that our gym and business is only as good as the people who work within it. We work hard to ensure that our staff and members have a fantastic and positive environment to work and train in.
We invest in our people to create the right environment and get the best out of everyone. We do this by constantly upskilling our staff and supporting them as they build their skills, knowledge and business acumen within our gyms.
We’re a fast-expanding company and are on the lookout for the right people to help us grow and be at the heart of our community.
We are looking for dynamic General Managers with a desire to grow. The right manager will be results driven, have experience managing sales process within the fitness industry and want to join a company whereby they are given the autonomy to evolve their facility, offering and team.
Responsibilities of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Recruitment, Rota management. Management of employment costs.
- Ordering& Stock control.
- Planning and executing a monthly sales plan
- Membership growth
- Supporting and developing a team
- General gym cleaning and upkeep
- Monthly Safety, standards and compliance audits
- Membership administration
- P&L management
- If you hold an Level 3 Personal training qualification duties may also include
- Teaching classes
- Managing 121 member check in appointments
As a level 3 qualified trainer we will support you in running a personal training business within Hybrid fitness, outside of the hours of your employed role. Additional income earned through personal training is uncapped. Should you wish to run a personal training business outside of your employed role, a PT agreement would be signed alongside your contract of employment.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation is desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Personal Training certification is desirable
- Experience managing a fitness facility is non-negotiable