ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGERCOMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITSLondon Harringay
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this such a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. Due to exciting growth we are now on the lookout for an Assistant General Manager
to join our amazing team.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best. We are successful; by membership we're the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We hire people with real passion, positivity and enthusiasm which motivates and inspire those around them. We actively invest in our employees; it's so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We have been recognised as #1 in our industry by Glass Door and #25 in the Top 50 Best Places to work in 2022 which is all down to our great leaders and exceptional teams. We have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years and were recent winners of an amazing award for all of the work and support we did through the pandemic.
We are proud of our people and our Gym teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!So let us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our great team, we are looking for an Assistant General Manager,
someone who embraces our members, the team and our culture.
- You're perfect for the job if you...
- Have a passion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Are driven, energetic and you share that energy with your team.
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in and set the standard for service
- Have an unwavering commitment to understand the expectations of your members and can support the GM to deliver continuous improvement plans to exceed those.
- Are a great leader, engaging and inspirational, setting a high-level example to those around you; your team and members alike.
- Can support compliance whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of your gym.
- Have an instinct for being on the gym floor, working with a fully engaged team to deliver excellence, whilst being equally at home sharing best practice with your peers.
- Have a proven track record of success and are eager to bring that winning attitude to The Gym.
- Can engage and influence both staff and members.
- Have a positive approach to team development and continuously look for ways in which to maximise their potential
That's you right? Thought so.
Now we know you are probably already hitting that APPLY button but if not... here's the juicy bit...the perks...
- Competitive Bonus
- 33 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
- 'In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career adventure'
- Company Share Plan
- Flexibility & freedom - we welcome discussions around working flexibly at the gym
- Free Gym membership for you and one other
- Discounts with 'MY PT Hub', 'Fit Pro', 'Financial Fitness' and leading training providers
- Pension scheme
- A fantastic online social communication and engagement platform with access to amazing benefits and discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
So, we've told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us about YOU. We also want to put it out there that we actively encourage applications from a diverse demographic and we are passionate about your culture and value alignment. We want this to be a match that works for you as much as for us - when we say be YOU with us we really do mean it!
If you have a disability that makes it difficult for you to complete your application online please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the TGG Recruitment team on 0203 319 4838 and someone will be more than happy to support you.