Spa Therapist - Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa - Chester, Cheshire
Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa is set within 27 acres of Cheshire woodland, and you’ll experience the peace and tranquillity of a faraway destination. The combination of a peaceful, picturesque location and excellent accessibility makes Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa the ideal place for weddings, meetings, and events, with our first-class spa and leisure facilities putting the hotel on the map as one of the most popular destinations in the area for pure indulgence.
Becoming a team member here at Macdonald Hotels & Resorts means joining a team where a world of opportunity exists to develop your skills and progress your career in hospitality.
About a role:
Join our growing team at Macdonald Craxton Wood. This role is ideal for those with experience working in a customer-facing role within the hospitality sector. Someone with a commitment to helping us to deliver our core standards and provide our guests with a great experience every time.
Outline Job Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and passionate spa therapist to join our team, to deliver an exceptional experience to our guests.
- Welcoming and professional approach to guests
- Passion for exceeding guest expectations, first time, on time, every time
- Experience with Elemis skincare range is an advantage; however, full training will be given
- Immaculate presentation standards
- Experience in a similar role and luxury environment
- Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy, and office-based computer systems
- Good working knowledge of a spa reservation system is preferred; however, full training will be given.
- You must be qualified to a minimum NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy level
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group for yourself and friends & family
- Earn retail commission
- Refer a Friend scheme that pays up to £600 for each successful referral that you make
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- 25% discount on food and drink and spa treatments across our hotels and resorts
- 20% discount on golf
- Live-in accommodation available on request
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Access to Wagestream offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips.
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Uniform provided and free meals when on duty