Head Chef - Liverpool Street, London
Head Chef – Rake’s Kitchen
Salary: £40,800 + Service Charge
At Andaz, which translates from Hindi as "personal style", we empower each colleague to be their authentic self and create memorable, personable experiences for our guests.
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Head Chef at Andaz London Liverpool Street, part of Hyatt Hotels
- 12 complimentary hotel nights per year of service across Hyatt’s 1100 worldwide hotels
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your friends and family from the day you start!
- Free meals at our colleague restaurant
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
What you will do as a Head Chef
- To ensure that culinary activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- To ensure that all guest contact culinary colleagues deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- To maximise colleague productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- To assist in the preparation of the annual business plan for Food and Beverage.
- To assist in the preparation, utilisation and update of an Annual Marketing Plan, broken down as necessary by department.
- To make sure that the Culinary Departments respond to the results of the Consumer Audit and to ensure that the relevant changes are implemented
About Andaz London Liverpool Street
Joining Andaz London Liverpool Street is choosing a 5-star lifestyle hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. With five different Food & Beverage concepts ranging from Brasserie, Café Bar, Wine Lounge, Gastropub to Japanese cuisine, guests have a wide range of dining options to suit their every need.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining Andaz means you will be part of the Hyatt family which has 1100 hotels in over 70 countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
Next steps: Apply today for this Head Chef role and start your journey with Andaz London Liverpool Street!
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.