Assistant Manager - Royal George - Live In Available - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
As Assistant Manager, you’ll be at the heart of our management team helping to ensure the smooth running of a busy hotel. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example making sure our Customers, and teams, have a great time.
There has never been a better time to join our evolving hotel company and be part of this incredible journey. We will provide our guests with a luxurious setting to unwind with a multi-year development plan to transform our properties into boutique design-led hotels, with a fresh and local approach to dining.
We have a fantastic future ahead of us, but we need to recruit even more exceptional individuals to our team. There is an opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career with our hotels, allowing us both to expand and flourish. Join us on this thrilling adventure by coming along!
We’re all about rewarding our team’s hard work, that’s why…
You’ll receive a competitive salary, pension contribution as well as:
- The chance to further your career across our well-known brands – as one of the industry's top apprenticeship providers, we can provide training and development at each level of your career.
- Discount of 33% for you and 15% for your loved ones on all of our brands – so you enjoy your favourite food and drink at a discount.
- Free employee assistance program – mental health, well-being, financial, and legal support because you matter!
- Discount of 50% for you and 25% for your loved ones at our Greene King Inns and hotels. – so you can enjoy a weekend away without breaking the bank.
- Refer a friend – who do you know who could be interested in a new role? When they are placed, you could earn up to £1,000 for referring them!
- Wagestream– access your wage before payday for when life happens.
- Retail discounts – Receive up to 30% off at Superdrug, exclusive discounts with three mobile along with many more…
What you'll do as an Assistant Manager...
Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business and leading the business in their absence.
Bring our brand to life by leading the team in delivering amazing experiences for our customers
Act as a role model for the team support with training and development
Be a champion of brand standards & ensure customer & team safety at all times
What you'll bring...
You'll be passionate about delivering amazing experiences for customers
You’ll be great with people, and as a result, have great communication and leadership skills making sure you get the best out of people