Chef de Partie - Camden, London
Want to join the Mildred’s family?
If you are looking to join a company with 30 years’ experience serving plant-based food and drink with a big vision for the future, then Mildred’s is looking for you!
Currently our 6 London restaurants, each unique in style & personality all wow our guests with our internationally inspired plant-based menus all in a welcoming, friendly and lively environment.
A great opportunity exists to join our well-established kitchen teams providing high standard of plant-based food. Our kitchens are fast paced environments, where you need to focus on being attentive & committed to deliver a great plate of food every time in a safe environment. Working with FOH to ensure that each guest’s experience is brilliant.
We will provide the kitchen and you bring your skill and passion.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and a leadership mentality
- A great knowledge & practice of food & hygiene safety, carrying out due diligence, temperature control checks.
- Level-headed – stay calm and focused in a busy work environment.
- Great teamwork & communication– work with each team member to deliver a great service experience every time.
- Full understanding of stock control, ordering & minimising waste.
- Great time management
- A want to learn & develop - we want you to grow with us!
- Work effectively as a team player to lead and help our teams grow – share your knowledge and passion.
- Take commercial responsibility for the food, generating gross profit on all dishes.
- A good command of English
- Legally eligible to work in the UK.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Free plant-based meal on shift
- 50% off dining with us with family & friends
- Career orientated training and development
- Team incentives
- Positive working environment
- Pension scheme